Total Pageviews

Monday 23 April 2018

DON'T LET LIFE GET YOU DOWN.

Passed-out, broke my nose and lost alot of blood "ou dear".

Image result for Free picture of someone laying on the floor of a toiletI haven't written anything for a while, many things have happened and prevented me from writing. I am going to try to get back on track. I hope all is well.

Can a toilet be a dangerous place to be in ? this doesn't mean a public toilet, it is the toilet at home. many will say no and many will say yes. Let me tell you about my experience I had about twee weeks ago. The evening of Tuesday the 3de of April 2018 I woke up feeling I want to use the toilet to do number 2, with this it felt like a wind was stuck in my chest. I went to the toilet and did number 2, while I was still sitting on the toilet I tried getting the wind which I thought it was out. whilst doing this I got dizzy and the next thing I knew was waking up in a puddle of blood with my nose still bleeding. After investigating it seemed that the doorstopper in the inside of the toilet caused this injury. I had a big gaze (laceration) on the top of  my nose.

My wife phoned the ambulance to come and fetch me. The ambulance team was quite speedy and attendant to me in a very professional way. They took me to Casualties about 26 K/m away from my hometown. The town I live in is Virginia Free State South Africa and the city I was taken to is Welkom. When arriving they booked me in. The doctor on duty cleaned the wound and gave me 7 stitches in my nose. I was kept under observation for about 3 hours before they let me go. I was booked of from work to get well again. I only found out a couple of day later that my nose has been broken, it had grown back on strait. This may sound as if it is nothing to write home about, for me it is something great to write about. I am going to tell you why.

When I lost consciousness I believe the Lord God saved me from certain death by letting my youngest son Jean-Pierre find me on the floor of the toilet. My son lifted my face out of the puddle of blood I was laying in, he cleaned the blood from my face and closed the gaze on my nose. I praise the Lord for sending him for I would have suffocated in my own blood. My wife Charleen saw the blood coming through under the door but only Jean-Pierre could squeeze through the opening of the door. the resion for this is that I was laying against the door on the floor. I am so thankful to the Lord for giving me once again another chance to be with my wife and son's. When looking at this, it is something great for me. I have learned not to take life for granted and not to let life get me down. Each chance I get I take with both my hands. I ask if life knocks you down, get up as quick as possible and go on and ask the Lord God to make you stronger each time.

Till we talk again
God Bless and remember don't stay down, get up.
Ernest Dinsdale 

No comments:

Post a Comment